Thursday, December 5, 2019

DOWNLOAD ALBERT POSIS ITS YOU

No I was asking because did you know Albert doesn't wash his rice? I think I like it as much as the original. Girl I know this may be hard to understand. Albert Posis - Valentine. Higher Albert Posis my fav his voice is just so unf higher by albert posis. I never wanted to say goodbye …. albert posis its you

Uploader: Mara
Date Added: 2 June 2016
File Size: 66.10 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 29717
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





All I wanna do, is give you happiness cus you deserve the best Said we'll make it through take you anywhere you wanna be as long it's you and me I see forever right in your eyes you're my once in a lifetime I want you to be mine Let me show you that my love's true cus I'm so into you Give me one chance to be with you.

This story must be all fiction'cause fairy tales, they never end with friction. Damn, what a quick switch-up. Of course I wash my rice, do YOU!?

Albert Posis Shiny ft. If you reblog it, I will personally thank you. Albert Posis - Left with Memories.

Higher albert posis album

Coulda sworn Cupid shot the arrow, though, with a spartan-like force from the aerial. The fact Itx was missing you too much throughout the week? Listen And even if the sun refused to shine. I never wanted us to end this way; you shoulda posls with me. I need you to be by my side. Cause I care so much about you. You know you were my worldmy one and only girl; cherished every moment we shared when I was yours.

albert posis its you

Caton Del Rosario - For You. Yeah, these summer nights are overI guess the flame too. Albert Posis - Valentine. You were my everything, we were so in love.

You would still have my heart until the end of time. Someone send this video! More from this album No I was asking because did you know Albert doesn't wash his rice?

It makes the mornings so long, it makes it hard to get up. Baby, there's something about you don't understand how you, go on and drive me so Crazy, cus all that I really do find myself thinkin bout you, maybe it's the smile on your face Seems like yesterday, would talk for hours each night felt like you were by my side Why did things have to change you started avoiding me continued ignoring me and I don't know why Don't know what happened, thought things were goin well, got me sayin what the hell Don't gotta hold back just be true to your heart, lemme give you my all Chorus 1: I really miss you girl, and I still love you girl.

It's You by Albert Posis | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Caton Del Rosario Albert Posis. This song is currently unavailable in your area.

Feelings of getting played hard ; X-Box. Even if romance ran out of rhyme. You gotta check out. Albert Posis AJ Rafael my gif mine. Higher Albert Posis my fav his voice albrrt just so unf higher by albert posis. But since you've entered my life, I've never felt so alive No longer anything to fear Yeah you're different, in my eyes, perfect You make everything crystal clear.

albert posis its you

Want to see more posts tagged albert posis? Hearts openlove soaring. Left With Memories Jay Fluent ft.

No comments:

Post a Comment